MOGA ExperienceMOGA Experience
MOGA was born in Essaouira (Morocco), which was named Mogador by the Portuguese hundreds of years ago. MOGA is a Boutique electronic music festival inspired by the Atlantic vibes, providing an experience connecting people from all around the world through dance, music, art and wellness. Moga is also a tribe, a strong community of nomads sharing the same values and lifestyle spreading from Essaouira to Caparica and beyond. MOGA Caparica is organized on the beautiful Costa da Caparica 20min south of Lisbon. It’s a fusion of electronic music, sunset beach parties and side-events.
practical infospractical infos
WHERE IS IT HAPPENING?The festival will take place in different locations on Costa da Caparica, 20 minutes from Lisbon across the 25 de Abril bridge.
- > Reîa Beach Club : Praia da Cabana do Pescador, 2825-491 Costa da Caparica
- > Praia Irmao : Estr. da Praia do Castelo, 2825-308 Costa da Caparica
- > Dr Bernard Caparica : Praia do CDS, Apoio de Praia 11, 2825-391
- > Palms Dr Bernard : Rua Muralha da Praia, Apoio 6, Praia Norte, 2825-391 Costa da Caparica
- > MOGA sunset cruise : Evora Barco : Gare Marítima da Rocha do Conde de Óbidos, Lisboa The Moga Festival Information Center will be located at Dr Bernard.
HOW TO GET THERE?
> From Caparica You can easily access all locations by car, taxi, or VTC.
> From Lisbon Car / Taxi : The easiest and fastest way is to drive or take a taxi or VTC. Bus : The most frequent bus service is the 161. It departs from Praça do Areeiro and has at least two departures per hour (for exact timetable, please check the TST website (www.tsuldotejo.pt) The journey takes around 45 minutes and a ticket costs €3.20 Ferry + Bus : It is also possible to take the ferry from Cais do Sodre to Cacilhas station (€1.30 ticket). From there, you can take the 124 (40 min) or 135 (20min) bus service to Caparica.